Saturday, September 6, 2008

Grandma and Cousin Kenny over to babysit
















My mom and nephew spent the night Friday night so that Andy and I could go to the Maroon 5 concert with Jennifer and Kristi. It was fun to get out of the house and leave Casey with my mom. I was very proud of my mom...she gave up the first high school football game of the season to spend the night and take care of Casey. My friend Marisa was totally shocked. Anyone that knows my mom knows that she eats, sleeps, and breathes, TCHS football. We were very glad she made the drive up to stay with Casey. We had a great time, but I think they had an even better time! Thank you so much, Mom!!!

p.s. - We don't let Casey eat diaper cream...it is a great distraction during diaper changes. SHe likes to play with the tube.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I know your mom loves TCHS, but you really should have a talk with her about any other uses of burnt orange! It's sinful!

Andy Crawford said...

Well, what can you do! As long as she doesn't buy Casey longhorn clothes, I will still claim her as my mom! =)

She brought casey over the cutest little blue jean shorts and skirts yesterday. They are size 12 months , I think, so it may be a while before she can wear them. She is still in size 3 months shorts.

Alyssa said...

I'm so glad you got a date night. Happy eight month birthday to Casey! That sounds so old!!! 8 months! Time really is flying.

Andy Crawford said...

Thanks! A year is coming up so fast!!! I wouldn't exactly call it a date night, but a much needed night out with out the kiddo, and the bottles, and the diaper bag, etc.!!!

Alyssa said...

I hear you!!