Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I have almost made it though the first real week of school! Getting up so early has been rough! Poor baby girl gives me this look of confusion as I tote her to the car and there is no sun in sight! I know she is thinking, "But MOM...I was sleeping!!!"

Casey loves day care, but is now having problems napping at home. She won't nap in her bed at day care. She only wants to roll around and play with her feet (what I rough life). So, they let her nap in her swing 2 times a day...ugh...it looks like I am going to have to get the swing into her bedroom! Can you imagine her being 16 years old and still swining for a nap! HA HA HA!

I promise to post pictures this weekend once Andy and I can find the camera...long story.

I am so excited about the 3 day weekend!

Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Congratulations on making it through the first week. I'm sorry Casey has developed nap issues. I'm convinced that babies get bored and decide to spice things up just when you think they have settled into some sort of routine.