Sunday, November 2, 2008

Casey finally well and Halloween!

Zonked out the night before Halloween...

playing with my halloween bucket

casey and mommy before trick or treating...I love my new orange sweater.


Casey played with the popcorn ball she received trick or treating all night!




Drinking my bottle at day care (630am).




"Guess whooo's First Halloween?" Her pajamas had ghosts and candy corn on them.

YAY...about to leave home for my first day back at day care!!!
Casey was sent home from day care on Tuesday with a high fever. I took her to the doc and her fever was down to a 99. Her fever was really high for the next two days. We were lucky enough to have Jennifer stay with Casey during the mornings on Wednesay and Thursday. Thursday afternoon she went to play at Ruby and Tommy's house. The nurse called Thursday and said that if her temp was over 100.4 that I needed to get her into the UTMB pediatrics night clinic WAY down near Clear Creek HS. It took FOREVER to get there from my Aunt and Uncle's house in LaPorte! Her fever was a 101.7, but by the time we arrived at the clinic she was playing and being super silly. Her temp was miraculously down to a 99.2. Well, so we wasted several hours that night but she has been fine since!

These pictures are from Halloween. She slept in the outfit Kristi bought her. Mary took pictures of her at day care. After work, we considered taking her to visit a few relatives homes to trick or treat, but we couldn't reach anyone. We went to two homes on the street and then she went to bed. We figured that since this was her first day without a fever that we probably shouldn't go nuts.

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Whew! What a rough week! I'm glad to hear she's better and got to get out for Halloween. I love that bib and your new sweater!