Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Post # 100 and Sick Baby

Happy 100th Post!

So, Andy had to go get Casey from the day care yesterday. She had a 102.8 fever and felt like she was on fire. She was feeling so bad that when I came home to check on her during 6th period, she was lying on Andy and didn't even pick her head up to come to me. Poor thing. I went ahead and scheduled an appointment to see the Pedi. anyway. Her fever is down to a 99.6 today and she is very snotty/congested. Lots of buggers and SNOT BUBBLES!

I am seriously thinking changing the name of the blog. Casey is all about snot bubbles.

We big time owe Aunt Gigi...she came over to our house at 6am to watch Casey. Andy is on his way home from work to take over. We owe her big time! Casey is really coming around. I don't think she fussed for a second when I left. Then again, she was more interested in watching Blues Clues than anything.

I think she is addicted to Blues Clues. I HEART the Noggin Channel!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

I'm sorry Casey's sick again! We're in the same boat. Carter has an ear infection now and I have a sore throat. I hope she recovers fast. It seems like everyone's baby is sick right now.