So, our home computer is "sick". This is really scary since we do not have all our wedding and baby pictures saved to a secondary location. =( I hope we can get it fixed and NOT lose everything!
Casey at 9 1/2 months:
1. Loves to eat. She is at 4, 7-ounce bottles a day and 4 -5 jars of stage 2 food (about 20-22 ounces). Then she loves to poop...the kid dirties like 4 or 5 diapers a day. I am glad not to be that regular!
2. She is very fast. Casey likes to crawl as fast as she can to "run" away from you. She really likes exploring the kitchen and trying to get into the dog food bowl.
3. Herself. She likes to kiss the baby in the mirror.
4. Mrs. Mary. Grace Church has an amazing day care with a wonderful woman named Mary who watches Casey most of the day. She loves seeing her in the morning.
5. Trying to play with cords, cell phones, remotes, and old tennis shoes...we have toys, but she is fascinated with everything else! Oh, and banging on the tv...loves that!
I can't figure out how to make this picture download correctly at work! I will try again later...you can't see anything! Darned computers!
Andy, Casey, and Dee