Sunday, November 16, 2008

Casey update, shoes, napping, and birthday

Casey is almost 10 1/2 months old. As I was talking to Meredith and my Aunt Ruby I was thinking, where has the time gone???

I can't find the cord to hook up the camera to show you Casey's new shoes...well, her first pair. I have had an impossible time finding shoes that are small enough. I lucked out today and found a size 0-3 months pair of shoes at Kohl's. It was the only pair. She really likes them. Her feet are so tiny!

Napping...yeah, we are engaged in WWIII at our house over the nap situation. See, she loves the way Mary at Grace puts her to sleep...not so much what mom does. She has gone through long 5 hour stretches with no nap, UNTIL we are lucky enough to do something that makes her happy. If not, she just wants to play and is cranky. I think I figured it out today and we will hopefully be fine going forward.

So, I ordered Casey's birthday invitations today. Let me tell you that this dummy ordered her invitations that said JANUARY 3, 2008! Luckily, they give you 30 minutes to cancel. DUH, her birthday is in 2009!!!

Speaking of growing and getting teeth...Carter and Luke are moving right along, yet Casey is in no rush. She has 2 teeth on bottom with no signs of any friends coming to join her. HA HA! That's our kiddo!!!

That's all really...home computer still broken...=(

2 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

I'm glad you caught the invitations before they were printed. I have a friend who actually SENT her birth announcements with her due date instead of the baby's birthday. Ooops! I have lots of tiny shoes that the twins have grown out of. We should get together someday - your 10 month old can get some 7 month olds' hand me downs. Ha ha! She is such a precious little thing - I love the picture of her on picture day!

Alyssa said...

I'm glad to hear from you again! I'm sorry that the naps have been going rough lately.

But hey, you found shoes! That's one hurdle you've cleared.

I can't wait to see you guys again! It's been so long!