Thursday, July 3, 2008

6 months old and the cold that is pushing mom over the edge!




Casey is 6 months old today. I would be more excited, but this congestion is killing me! I want to take something, but many of the medicines you can take to dry your nose up will dry everything else up...so, if I don't EVERYTHING dried up, I need to be patient. I am having a very hard time being patient with a sick Casey,when I am sick as well.


SO, she refuses to lay on her back to get her diaper changed. She fusses and flips over in about 2 seconds. I have tried everything I can think of to distract her. Most of the time, her diapers end up crooked...at this point, who cares!


Glad that Casey is 1/2 a year old, but in desperate need of a day to myself before I lose it.


Oh, and Stuckey had her baby boy yesterday...not sure on the stats yet.

No comments: