Thursday, July 23, 2009

Talking on the phone

Casey talking on the phone she got for Christmas from her PaPa Dee and Grandma Kay...yes, it has taken her 6 months to be interested in it. I am glad...it is cute to see her talking on the phone. Before, she was just confused as to why it didn't blink and make loud noises! Thanks for the fun gift! She loves it!!! Hopefully it won't be abused like her poor Easter Bunny from Aunt Ruby and Uncle Tommy!

p.s. - This is the backup camera...really dark. Plus, we have the WORST lighting in the living room!

3 comments:

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

I love her! Tell her she needs to work on talking to her phone buddies, Camden & Grayden. Even if she just says "bye-bye", which is heart melting.

Johanna at The Baker Twins said...

And is it sad that I recognize the episode of Backyardigans in the background? The twins won't watch it, but my best friend and I love the Backyardigans...

David, Meredith, and Luke said...

I love this video! Casey's chatting on the phone is great and the end is priceless!!