Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day!



My first Mother's Day was very nice. Andy made breakfast (and a huge mess in the kitchen) and bought me a digital picture frame. He loaded it with pictures and videos of Casey.


I was VERY nervous about going to my grandma's. Casey is usually NOT friendly, but I guess she decided to get over it for one special day. My mother was able to feed her. She smiled at my sister and brother, but was NOT interested in being held. I was so excited that she was sweet to my mom. Hopefully, she will continue to warm up to people as she gets older! If she were smart, she would start being sweet to her grandma and great grandma!

1 comment:

Holly Heston said...

Your mother's day sounds like it was wonderful too. Casey really should read that memo about the spoiling grandmas....All you have to do is smile and they are putty in her hands. She'll learn....I'm sure of it.