1. When Wonderpets comes on, she sings, "Ming Ming, too"
2. Her favorite word this morning was "Pancake".
3. WHen I feed her and the TV is off, she points at it and says, "T-B" and then points to remotes and says, "Mote". Our kid is a TV junkie!
4. When the dog starts to bark, she says, "Outside".
5. Casey still only has 6 teeth.
6. Favorite game is still Peek-A-Boo. She puts her hands on her face and says, "Peek-a-book, I see you!"
7. Noah, her first "boyfriend" (not really), has taught her to shove a whole vanilla wafer cookie in her mouth at snack time. Noah has likt 12 teeth and Casey only has 6. Somehow, she does not choke!
8. Everything "gets love". A blanket, a teddy bear, you name is...she says, "Awwww, baby" or "Awww, bear" and holds it tight, puts her head on it, and pats it's back."
9. She is terrified of the 1 inch gap on the side walk...she stops, her legs shake a little and she very carefully tries to inch her foot over the line. She even blinks her eyes in fear. Too funny.
10. I am not sure about number 10...we are going swimming at my mom's today and should come up with something good!